Palms Grill sign relighted April 27, 2007Posted by Ron Warnick in Attractions, Businesses, Preservation, Signs.
The sign was restored in part with a grant from the Route 66 Corridor Preservation Program.
The newspaper didn’t have any photos of the new sign, but here’s an artist’s rendering.
The circa-1938 building on old Route 66 eventually will be reopened to house the town’s museum and a cafe.
UPDATE 4/30/07: Peter Stork at Digital Route 66 has this picture and others of the Palms Grill sign and building.